About Ryan's Rants


ABOUT RYAN'S RANTS
WHISTLE BLOWING BLOG!

“A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within.” ~ Cicero


America is at such a crucial time in history. And it's not just a crucial time in history for America, but for the WHOLE WORLD! No other time in history has been like it is now. I cover a lot of topics and issues on my blog, because, frankly America, we go through a lot of issues. We have a lot to contend with these days. From crooked politicians, Agenda 21, UFO's and aliens, transhumanism, the duplicitous global warming spoof, weather weapons, false flag attempts, evil conspiracies, satanic cults, the Depopulation Program of humanity by the elite, mainstream media lies, mind control, chemtrails, earthquakes, birds and fish die-offs, we have a criminal in the White House and a few more in Washington, D.C., and this fact seems to go unnoticed by most, especially our main stream media.

There is so much evil going on on this planet at this time, that I wanted to do something to combat it. Even if it was a small thing. Something that makes me feel like I'm contributing to the good. So, I have created this blog to help inform people of the things going on in our world today. Things that radically affect our lives, whether you know it or not. Our government affects our lives the most. From deceptive practices that you need to be aware of, to poisons in our food and water supply.




Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LENNY'S JOURNEY . . . MICHELLE'S PROGRESS


LENNY'S JOURNEY . . .

Yesterday was Lenny's first day on the job. He works overnight from 7 pm at night until 7 am in the morning. Twelve hour shifts with three days on, three days off. 

He woke up yesterday at about 2 p.m. (five hours before he had to start his new job) with 101.4 fever. With all the medicine I gave him the fever seemed to be gone by the time he went to work. (I think the fever came from his tooth being pulled the day before, because he hadn't had any other symptoms of a flu or cold.)

Anyway, he worked all night and got home this morning around 8 a.m. He looked wiped out. Couldn't keep his eyes open. So he immediately went to bed. Fortunately he has a friend on the same shift who Lenny rides with. His name is Colton.

Well, Colton lives here in Monroe with his girlfriend sometimes and he also lives in Newton with his parent's sometimes. That works out well because today they ended up going back early to Newton to ensure they'd make it to work. We have a snowstorm going on. But it was kind of funny. Lenny got home and went to bed. An hour later Colton called him. It took me forever to wake Lenny up, but he finally did. 

Colton told him that it would be best to go back and stay in Newton, at his parent's, to make sure they get to work tonight. Which was a good thing, but I wish they didn't come all the way home to begin with. 

Well, after Colton picked Lenny up  it turned out that they stayed here in Monroe for two more hours at Colton's girlfriend's house. Geesh, Lenny could have used those two hours to sleep. So I don't know what Colton's reason for picking Lenny up that early was.

Well, anyway, they finally got to Newton around 1pm or so, and Lenny called me to say he was safe. They were at Colton's parents house and were going back to sleep until it was time to go to work. Hopefully they got some more sleep. 

Tomorrow they might have to stay in Newton again. We've got blizzard warnings from noon today until noon tomorrow. We'll see. I'm just glad he doesn't have to drive these roads. We got 30mph winds, and blowing snow. We don't have much snow, but what little snow we do have is blowing everywhere. And his fever never came back. So, he seems that everything is cool for him.

MICHELLE'S PROGRESS . . . 

Finally got results on Michelle today. They say she has cysts on either side of her ovaries. We will be going to see a gynecologist Friday. She is not happy about this. She has never seen a gynecologist before, and thinks she will be better off living with the pain. I've been trying to comfort and encourage her, but she's not having none of it. She's very shy. 

I believe she'll have surgery to remove these cysts. Probably next week sometime. The pain is getting worse, so I believe they'll do it asap. Again, I'm only guessing.

The nurse from the doctor's office told me that they'll do a biopsy of the cyst's, but it's not common that they'll be cancerous. So, that's comforting to know.

According to what I found on the internet here: http://www.healthtree.com/articles/ovarian-cysts/ there are a few different types of cysts. I'm not sure which type Michelle has. So, I'll find that out for sure from the doctor on Friday. But, from her symptoms, I believe she might have Cystadenoma: Large cyst that develops from cells on the outer wall of the ovary. Cystadenomas often cause ovarian cyst pain. But, again, I'm not 100% sure. I'll let you all know Friday when I get the full information on her. 

Please keep her in your prayers. She has a lot of anxiety over this. Thanks, Marianne.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update again! Poor Michelle! I remember my first time to the gyno...it wasnt fun, but after that you know what to expect. Perhaps her anxiety will ease a little. Sometimes it helps to have a female instead of a male doctor. It may be too late to switch if you do have a male doctor for her. She will be a-ok! I know it. Once you said surgery to remove them...I think you may be right. At first I didnt think they did anything, but than you refreshed my memory that they do sometimes do surgery. Poor Lenny and the working world. He will get used to it. The weather and his health isnt cooperating much with him, but it wont always be like this. I sure miss you guys! But I am soooooo grateful for the internet! Love you all...kisses and hugs for all

    ReplyDelete