About Ryan's Rants


ABOUT RYAN'S RANTS
WHISTLE BLOWING BLOG!

“A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within.” ~ Cicero


America is at such a crucial time in history. And it's not just a crucial time in history for America, but for the WHOLE WORLD! No other time in history has been like it is now. I cover a lot of topics and issues on my blog, because, frankly America, we go through a lot of issues. We have a lot to contend with these days. From crooked politicians, Agenda 21, UFO's and aliens, transhumanism, the duplicitous global warming spoof, weather weapons, false flag attempts, evil conspiracies, satanic cults, the Depopulation Program of humanity by the elite, mainstream media lies, mind control, chemtrails, earthquakes, birds and fish die-offs, we have a criminal in the White House and a few more in Washington, D.C., and this fact seems to go unnoticed by most, especially our main stream media.

There is so much evil going on on this planet at this time, that I wanted to do something to combat it. Even if it was a small thing. Something that makes me feel like I'm contributing to the good. So, I have created this blog to help inform people of the things going on in our world today. Things that radically affect our lives, whether you know it or not. Our government affects our lives the most. From deceptive practices that you need to be aware of, to poisons in our food and water supply.




Friday, March 18, 2011

EBE coast to coast am: part1, 2, 3

Due to recent research I have been doing, I am going to start exposing the alien agenda, among other things that go along with it. There is coming a great deception, and I have discovered many ways this deception is going to be carried out on the people of not just the United States, but the people's of the world.

What you will see in my following blogs will probably astound you. Especially if you haven't been aware of any of these things in the past. There is many components to this deception. But they are all relative, even if they don't seem to be. At times you may wonder how does one relate to the other. If you do your own research, you will probably find out faster then I can post here. But, eventually you will see how everything relates.

Even though I am a Christian, I will use sources outside of the Christian realm. My mission is to wake people up, Christian or not, because I know the enemies desire to hurt and kill us. You are one of God's children, whether or not you believe this. And maybe right now you do not have God in your life, or you believe the lies told to you how we are all gods, or god is in everything, or any other New Age deceptive lie of the enemy, my prayer is that you will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, and the truth will unfold before your eyes, and it will be undeniable.

I also pray mostly for the church. The church is being horribly deceived. I have asked God to show me what deceptions are going on in this world, and He answered my prayer and is revealing more to me then I could have ever imagine. The more I research, the more He reveals to me. Some things seem so unbelievable, such as what's on these videos below. And I can't prove that they are true or not. But, I can say one thing about them . . . from my recent research, these videos below are not far from what I have discovered. They are right in line with a whole bunch more things the Lord has revealed to me. That is why I'm adding them.

Some of the things I will post can be easily proved. But, some things like the testimony in the videos below, may not be easily proved. But because of the things that are easily proved, you will see how the things that aren't easily proved will fit like a glove to the less easily proved posts I will be adding. Just because I can't prove them doesn't mean they aren't real. For the most part, however, I will provide evidence more so then not.

But, I'd like to start with these videos because they are testimony from the 40's. A lot of things I will be posting you will find begin way back then. Some even further back. This deception has been planned against us from a long, long time ago. You may not believe this now. But you will see as it all comes together.

I am hoping by the time the biggest deception of all comes about, which may be December 21, 2010, I don't know, I will have almost everything posted so that when it happens you will not be fooled.

Some things may be frightening. But those of us in Christ Jesus, the Lord tells us "Fear not, for I am with you always." For those who are not in Christ Jesus, I don't know what to tell you. At least you will have been warned. Remember friend, you can ask Jesus in your life at any time. But, I wouldn't wait too long. We aren't promised another breath. You just never know what your next moment brings.

For my Christian brothers and sisters in the Lord, below are some scriptures I'd like to start with. For those who are not Christians, please bear with me. The only reason I feel strong enough to expose these wicked plans of the enemy, and to not tremble in fear of exposing them, is because of my faith in my Lord, Jesus Christ. If it were not for that, I would probably go a little bit crazy for what I have discovered. Actually, I probably would laugh everything off because I wouldn't understand or believe it could be true, and it seems so far fetched. But knowing we have an enemy, I do believe the things I have discovered and will be bringing to you.

So, once again, for my fellow believers I'll begin with encouragement for us from the Word of God and the King James Bible.

Psalm 33:22
Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Isa 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought

13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.


Mal 3:16
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard [it], and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.


Luke 12:32
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.


So, with that, here begins this incredible journey as we see Bible prophecy unfold before our very eyes.












No comments:

Post a Comment