About Ryan's Rants


ABOUT RYAN'S RANTS
WHISTLE BLOWING BLOG!

“A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within.” ~ Cicero


America is at such a crucial time in history. And it's not just a crucial time in history for America, but for the WHOLE WORLD! No other time in history has been like it is now. I cover a lot of topics and issues on my blog, because, frankly America, we go through a lot of issues. We have a lot to contend with these days. From crooked politicians, Agenda 21, UFO's and aliens, transhumanism, the duplicitous global warming spoof, weather weapons, false flag attempts, evil conspiracies, satanic cults, the Depopulation Program of humanity by the elite, mainstream media lies, mind control, chemtrails, earthquakes, birds and fish die-offs, we have a criminal in the White House and a few more in Washington, D.C., and this fact seems to go unnoticed by most, especially our main stream media.

There is so much evil going on on this planet at this time, that I wanted to do something to combat it. Even if it was a small thing. Something that makes me feel like I'm contributing to the good. So, I have created this blog to help inform people of the things going on in our world today. Things that radically affect our lives, whether you know it or not. Our government affects our lives the most. From deceptive practices that you need to be aware of, to poisons in our food and water supply.




Friday, March 11, 2011

Lloyd Marcus -- Obama Calling Tea Party Racist Reveals A Disturbing Reality

Lloyd Marcus -- Obama Calling Tea Party Racist Reveals A Disturbing Reality


For Obama to make a blanket statement against a whole group of people is truly ignorant, and just playing the race card. It seems blacks are the biggest racist. Anytime someone doesn't agree with them, or they don't like what they hear, or they don't get their way, they cry, "You're a racist! You're against me because I'm black!" They are always playing the race card. Obama included. At the very least, I thought that he would be above this. I didn't think he'd stoop this low. But I should have known better, considering the source.

Obama forgets (or wants us to forget) that a lot of white people voted him into office. Quite a few from the Tea Party included. If it weren't for the white people getting stupid, he wouldn't have gotten in. Now that white's see his true colors (and I don't mean the outside black color . . . I mean the inside black heart) they regret their decision. They fell for his lies. Well I didn't, and I tried to warn the people back then, before he was voted in. Nobody would listen. Black, white, green . . . didn't matter. Now that it's too late, they want to listen. Did they think just because he's black it would be a great idea to vote him in? Looks that way. Because if they did their research, like I did, and saw the true character of this man, he wouldn't have had a snow ball's chance in hell.

Does the white half of Obama cry, "It's because I'm white they don't like my policies." If white people were to do that, wow! You could hear black people shout from one side of the coast to the other. Lawsuits would be filed, The Black Liberation Party, NAACP, and all the other black groups in this country would be screaming racism all over the USA.

And what about the disappointment the black people feel? I've heard as many black people say they regret their decision to vote him in as whites. Are they racist against their own color? There are black people in the Tea Party as well. But, even the one's who aren't, are extremely disappointed in him.

I'd be very ashamed if I were black. If I were black, I'd want to see the first black president be as great as Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, George Washington Carver, Frederick Douglass, Jesse Owens, and many others of this caliber. That would be a proud moment. Instead the first black president in this country has been a big let down to the black people, and an embarrassment to their race. Rather he's in the league with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrahkan, and other low life blacks.

He could at least make his own people proud. Oh yeah, he is....the Muslims. Actually, they don't even like him. They must be racist too.

No comments:

Post a Comment