About Ryan's Rants


ABOUT RYAN'S RANTS
WHISTLE BLOWING BLOG!

“A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within.” ~ Cicero


America is at such a crucial time in history. And it's not just a crucial time in history for America, but for the WHOLE WORLD! No other time in history has been like it is now. I cover a lot of topics and issues on my blog, because, frankly America, we go through a lot of issues. We have a lot to contend with these days. From crooked politicians, Agenda 21, UFO's and aliens, transhumanism, the duplicitous global warming spoof, weather weapons, false flag attempts, evil conspiracies, satanic cults, the Depopulation Program of humanity by the elite, mainstream media lies, mind control, chemtrails, earthquakes, birds and fish die-offs, we have a criminal in the White House and a few more in Washington, D.C., and this fact seems to go unnoticed by most, especially our main stream media.

There is so much evil going on on this planet at this time, that I wanted to do something to combat it. Even if it was a small thing. Something that makes me feel like I'm contributing to the good. So, I have created this blog to help inform people of the things going on in our world today. Things that radically affect our lives, whether you know it or not. Our government affects our lives the most. From deceptive practices that you need to be aware of, to poisons in our food and water supply.




Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Undetectable Mind Control Agenda and the New World Order

Fritz Springmeier - Undetectable Mind Control


Fritz Springmeier talks about Undetectable Mind Control at the
 Global Sciences Congress. Tampa, FL - 1997



The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave (PDF)
http://www.emhdf.com/Monarch-mind-control.pdf‬



It is important to rate and share videos like this so that that we can get this information out to the widest audience possible. Please rate this video and share it. (& Subscribe if you haven't already : )

Thanks for watching, find more at:
http://www.toastedmojo.com/‬http://www.toastedmojo.com/‬



Mind Control and the New World Order by Al Neal


Al Neal talks about Mind Control and the New World Order



Prophecy Club

It is important to rate and share videos like this so that that we can get this information out to the widest audience possible. Please rate this video and share it. (& Subscribe if you haven't already : )

Thanks for watching, find more at:
http://www.toastedmojo.com/‬



Illuminating Secret Societies: The Mind Control Agenda (FULL LENGTH) part 1/2




TORRENT FOR DOWNLOADING NOW AVAILABLE AT:
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/The-Mind-Control-Agenda/3367f53d634e1999b693be0be...‬

THE COMPLETE UNEDITED FILM CAN NOW BE VIEWED & DOWNLOADED ON MEGAVIDEO.COM



PART ONE:http://www.megavideo.com/?v=LLROER8Z‬



PART TWO:http://www.megavideo.com/?v=579U4MO1

‬

Youtube PART TWO: ‪http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CfwHCscH4‬

This is a 3 hour (2 part) documentary film, which took almost a full year of my life to complete. It not only exposes the Secret Society networks that covertly run the entire world, but also the Mind Control and Propaganda used to subvert the every Human Being to their way of thinking. Topics covered in this film range from Secret Societies and Mind Control, to the deliberate dumbing down of the Educational System and finally, the birth of the New World Order. ENJOY !!!

ILLUMINATI: Infiltration of Christianity 1/2
Manipulation and Infiltration Of Christianity, Churches, Jesus and Bible
By Illuminati and Satan With Proofs.



ILLUMINATI: Infiltration of Christianity 2/2

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mr.JONES, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. John an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. Jones I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on (illuminatimoneyhome@gmail.com) or you can as well call him +2348147761751) or add me up facebook RICHAND JONES . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

    ReplyDelete